Terms and conditions
Questions, Concerns or something else?
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/"Company" individually and collectively refer to Fab delivery and the
terms "Visitor" "User" refer to the users. This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you
(Visitor) may visit this website ("Website") / application. Please read this page carefully. If you
do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site /
application. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate
companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad)
reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this
posting. You should visit this page periodically to reappraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions,
because they are binding on all users of this website and application.
USE OF Continental logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any
combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either
owned, or used under license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this
website and application. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as
provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited You may not
set or modify the content of this Website / application or reproduce, display, publicly perform,
distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without
the respective organization's or entity's written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE / APPLICATION USE
• Security Rules Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the
Web site, including, without limitation,
• accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is
not authorized to access,
• attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security
or authentication measures without proper authorization,
• attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation,
via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website / application, overloading,
"flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or
• Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or
services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The
business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they
suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law
enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
• General Rules Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy
• that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate
any applicable law or regulation,
• in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual
property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or
• that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its
officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or
liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of Fab
delivery application or their breach of the terms.
User agrees that neither Company or its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be
liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and
exemplary of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data
or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and
transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access
to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter
relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and
data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User
further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption,
suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct and/or indirect and/or
incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and
suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or
advertent. User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the
statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total
liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid
by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate
brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this website / application be liable for any damages
whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or
damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the
use or inability to use the Website / application and the Website / application material, whether
based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization
or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
Other terms and conditions:
• minimum ordering amount rule will be applicable
• Your order will only be confirmed if you get back a confirmation message or a call from our
executive after placing the order.
• Please provide us the address in detail with proper landmarks, delay due to finding address to
your delivery location will not be a service provider's issue.
• Minimum delivery time can vary from 45 mins to 55 mins or even more.
• Management reserves all the rights to discontinue the above services and make change in any of the
policies without any prior notice to anyone.
• Subject to Rajkot jurisdiction only. All rights reserved with management.
• Quantity mentioned in the menu is the capacity of the container in which food is packed, not the
actual weight of the food, we do not weigh the food which will be packed.
• Please check your parcel before the delivery boys leaves your premises.